ENTER TO WIN PASSES TO SEE ROCK DOG VALID AT AMC LOWES THEATER STARTING MONDAY FEBRUARY 27TH .
WAMO100 Contest Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of WAMO100, 21 Yost Boulevard, Suite 505, Pittsburgh, PA 15221
- No purchase is necessary.
- Odds of winning vary on if listener’s call is selected.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to win.
- All contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, Subsidiaries and affiliates of WAMO100/Radio Power Inc., participating Sponsors, their immediate families, and household members.
- An individual may win an on-going contest only once per 30 day period unless Otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time Contests only once for the duration of the contest.
- All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.” Gifts are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged.
- The station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
- All entrants and winners agree that the station, Radio Power Inc. and their affiliates shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at the station weekdays during regular business hours. All winners will be called when prize is available to be picked up at WAMO100. The winner must claim the prize within fourteen (14) business days (excluding holidays) of being notified the prize is available for pick up. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the station to be disposed of at their discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
- Proper identification must be presented to claim prize. Winners will be asked to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and Release.
- All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station.
- All entrants and winners agree that the station may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without Compensation. All entrants further agree to hold the station blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
- The station reserves the right to change the rules of any contest, at any time, should it deem such a change as necessary.
- The station reserves the right to end a contest at any time without any advance notice to the public
- The station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.